You are not logged in
Gothic Beauty Magazine

Six Oil Lot with BPAL Bonus
Item Number : 682883
Search only in this Category    Search Titles AND Description
 Auction Detail 
Auction is Closed
Auction TypeStandard  Standard Bonus
Current Bid $4.99   Starting Bid$4.99
Quantity1 # of Bids1  (Bid History)
Time LeftAuction is Closed LocationStaring into the Sea, Maryland, USA
Started4/8/2012 9:58:21 PM  
Ends4/15/2012 9:58:21 PM Mail This Auction to a Friend
   Watch this Auction
Item Owner (Ratings)BlueDream (1210)Rating Average  This user is verified. View About Me Page (View or Leave Feedback on Seller)
       (View Seller's Other Auctions
High Bidder (Ratings)rachelgothic666 (33)Rating Average  This user is verified. View About Me Page(View or Leave Feedback on Bidder) 
Accepted Payment MethodsSee Description for Details
Shipping CostsSuccessful bidder will pay all shipping costs
Shipping LimitsWill ship anywhere in U.S.A.
Ship ViaSuccessful Bidders Choice
Times this auction viewed40
Six oil lot plus BONUS BPAL Queen of Hearts sample. Dragon's blood NWOT, Myrrh NWOT, Florapathics Rosemary 75% remaining, The Body Shop Vanilla Spice 80% remaining, The Body Shop Lavender 20% remaining, Slatkin & Co. Lilac Oil 80% remaining.
Shipping: Postal Service options, based upon the buyer's location.
Payment: Paypal or US Postal Service issued money orders.
Please visit my about me page for additional auction terms and a full list of my auctions.
Relist This Item
Six Oil Lot with BPAL Bonus
Item # 682883

If you are the owner of this item, you can relist this item by clicking the link below. When you relist an item, you cannot make any changes to the item title or description. If you need to make any changes, you should not relist the item, but rather use the Add an Auction feature to add it again.  

 Click Here to Relist This Item

How To Bid

1. Register to bid - if you haven't already. It's free!
2. Learn about the seller - Read feedback and ratings left by others to assure that the seller is trustworthy.
3. Know the details - read the item description and payment & shipping terms closely. If the seller has guarantees or a return policy, make sure you know the terms.
4. If you have questions - contact the seller before you bid.
5. Place your bid!
Auction Home  |  Adv. Search  |  Register  |  Membership  |  Mailing List  |  Help

Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Please visit the Auction Help area for more information about our policies prior to using the site.

Transmitted: 6/27/2017 1:11:45 PM

2001-2010, a TriCyber LLC Venture